We have a really fun challenge for you today! For the Nine Ladies Dancing Challenge we want you to strut your stuff with your Cricut Circle Exclusive “Shall We Dance?” cartridge (or similar images from another Cricut cartridge). You can create any kind of project you would like . . . but here is the twist . . . there needs to be NINE of SOMETHING on your project. Nine of anything! Nine buttons, nine flowers, exactly nine letters in a title, etc. Just as long as their is nine of something. Have fun!
The fine print to the contest:
Project must be newly created for this challenge and must include at least 2 different cuts from any Cricut cartridge to qualify. This challenge is open to Cricut Circle Members only.
My Take on this Challenge:
|Nine Letter Banner all done on the Cricut Imagine|
Here is what I used: Cricut Imagine: Snow Angel Cartridge: Bonus Feature
- I selected the bonus feature that reads peace & joy. Once it is on the preview mat select "Fit to page". All the words fit onto one page.
- I then used the shape from the shape icons on this cartridge and did the fill from the Snow Angel Cart. I sized the shape image at 3.5 and cut out 9 of them. This did take 2 pages and I noted that when I went to cut the second page my CI would not do it, so I ended up just cutting another page 1.
- Once cut out. I adhered the letters to the base with 3M foam dimensional tape.
- I used Stickles for the "snow". and jewels and pearls for the centers of all flowers.
Stickles and Pearls for the letters
stickles and jewels for the &I then used Stampin' Up Ribbon to attach the letters to the ribbon I used mini binder clips in white.
- I attached it to the wall by using the double sided foam tape. ENJOY!!!