Blog Award

Blog Award
My first Blog Award

Sunday, November 28, 2010

PAPER ZONE Challenge

Paper Zone is having a challenge on their blog for Christmas.  The winner will get a gift certificate to their store.  I love  Paper Zone.  It is more expensive than the Joann's orMichaels, but they always have such great ideas and different in paper that I don't find in the other stores.  Here is the Challenge:

  You must feature 1 of the 2 Stardream papers (in either Mars or Emerald) PLUS two of the other Secret Ingredients. The Secret Ingredients for this challenge are:
Stardream Paper in Mars (text or cover) I used this

Stardream Paper in Emerald (text or cover)

Jovial Office Tabs by Basic Grey I used this

Jovial Poinsettia Doilies by Basic Grey

Noel Christmas Collage 12 x 12 paper by Making Memories I used this

Noel Glitter Gem Buckles by Making Memories I used this

And here is what I submitted:

This is my Paper Zone challenge Entry
I used My CI and cut the box at fit to page from Bags, Tags, Boxes and More.  This box cuts slits on the side of the boxes.  That is where I threaded the ribbon thru.  This holds the boxes together.
Then I Used Winterwonderland on shadow to cut the J and the Y  (I cut at 1.5 rel size)
The squares on the box were the rounded square on the CI cut at 2.5 rel size.
I used the Noel Collage paper to made the medallions (those are 1 sheet cut at 1", used the Scor-Pal to score the medallions. 
The round circles are cut at 1".  I used the Tags (one of the items)  one as the saying on top of the middle box and the other I cut to form the snowflake in the middle of the O.
TheO is from the Buckel...one of the challenge items. 
I thought it came out really cute.  Please leave a comment I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. Linda - great job! I love the colors. I don't know how you have time to craft with everything else you have! Love your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome project ,,there's something on my blog i would like you to have, please come there to accept it http://thecrippledcricut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the colors and the paper medallions.

    ReplyDelete